Sunday, February 5, 2012

"Taught Me:"

Zeke Zuckerburr doesn't know how to use computers.

E.G. I can't even copy and paste my original 'unicode script' written in plain English (with grammar) to a "note" pad on FaceBlock without hassles of having to undo what the 'paste' does to the pasted 'plain text script' on the FB "note" pad.

At least with Google+ (where I have recently created a profile): I am learning some "nifty tricks" about computers rather than 'having my intelligence insulted' with "crafty tricks" on computers.

(Eight years as a "Scanner Operator" at a University "somewhere over the rainbow" (38 co-workers out of 40 people with whom I worked regularly/daily at that job were women).

1 comment:

  1. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be thankful to you.
    SSG/BSN 12 Ball Wide Body Ball Cart

    ReplyDelete