Sunday, January 1, 2012

Upon a Lady Posting about Punks Calling HER a Dog in NYC:

Dog's first? < wsalwsbtfl > 01/01 18:52:14


I'm in the elevator carrying my dog, a group of young geeky guys gets on, when we get to the ground floor, they let me go first, and one of them says "dog's first".


Do a lot of guys say that kind of thing to women, or would it be likely they were referring to my dog? It hurt my feelings and made me wonder if I became ugly all of a sudden (or gained weight over the holidays). Why would someone say such a mean thing about a stranger?


my uptown E. 74st grade school friend did that < -once-in-ear-shot-of-me- > 01/01 19:01:08


I never forgot it. Here is a copy of the email I sent him recently:


Friend Name: you have a violent streak, the which if you were an alcoholic like me, you would be in jail for it. You punch your sister in the arm, for god's sake! I've seen you do it. While you have never punched me, you pushed my dog away from you as if violently when at Ferry Beach. Also, when you visited me [here], you threatened violence the first night against my dog when my dog (the same dog at Ferry Beach) tried to get under the covers with you. It's one thing to not want the dog to get under the covers, but to actually threaten me with violence vicariously through my dog...!!!


Friend Name: you, my friend, are an asshole. A piece of advice that a friend gave me a long time ago: it is better to look like an asshole than to be one!


Your friend, signed yours truly


They all are of "daddy's money fame" now! Trustafarians.

No comments:

Post a Comment